We are a growth-oriented tax-consulting firm that sees itself as a professional service provider and confidant of its clients. Our focus is on providing our clients with the support and advice they need in the national, international and municipal spheres.
Our team in Dresden and Berlin is now looking for a full-time or part-time:
Office administrator for Office Management
Office administrator for Office Communication
You can look forward to this:
Classic secretarial tasks, such as processing incoming and outgoing mail, creating and processing correspondence, preparing presentation documents, preparing annual financial statement documents and tax returns with the help of the necessary DATEV programs.
- Implementation of varied projects (e.g. digitisation, process development)
- Appointment and travel management, organisation, ordering
- Client reception and support, communication with clients, tax offices and authorities
- A perfect working atmosphere in a dynamic team, we all pull together for our company, for our clients and for our employees.
- Varied tasks with responsibility after detailed and intensive training in a relaxed working atmosphere
- Interesting, pleasant and suitable clients, a trusting, friendly relationship with our clients and with each other in the team are very important to us.
- Individual development of your skills, also through in-house training and seminars
- Assumption of training costs as well as at least 3 employee events per year
- Above-average market salary with premiums and bonus payments, tax-free components result in more money actually reaching our employees
- Flexible working hours to reconcile work and family life
That's what we expect from you:
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as an office administrator or office management assistant with work experience
- Safe handling of common MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Good writing skills, interest in numbers, organisation and business processes
- Loyalty, independence and initiative as well as the ability to work in a team, a friendly manner and a structured way of working.
- Knowledge of Russian and DATEV is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
We look forward to receiving your informative application by e-mail at: email@example.com