We are a growth-oriented tax-consulting firm that sees itself as a professional service provider and confidant of its clients. Our focus is on providing our clients with the support and advice they need in the national, international and municipal spheres.
Our team in Dresden and Berlin is now looking for a full-time or part-time:
Accountant / Tax specialist
You can look forward to this:
- Classic activities (e.g. financial accounting, preparation of financial statements and tax returns) as well as varied projects (e.g. digitisation, business management consulting)
- Our mission statement states that we want to be more for our clients than just the "tax processor", our focus is on advice and support
- A perfect working atmosphere in a dynamic team, we all pull together for our company, for our clients and for our employees.
- Varied tasks with responsibility after detailed and intensive training in a relaxed working atmosphere
- Interesting, pleasant and suitable clients, a trusting, friendly relationship with our clients and with each other in the team are very important to us.
- Individual development of your skills, also through in-house training and seminars
- Assumption of training costs as well as at least 3 employee events per year
- Above-average market salary with premiums and bonus payments, tax-free components result in more money actually reaching our employees
- Flexible working hours to reconcile work and family life
- That's what we expect from you:
- Completed apprenticeship with professional experience
- Knowledge of DATEV is an advantage
- Good team and communication skills for an open-minded working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your informative application by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org